About Me

My photo
Hi im Wen Juinn (26), an illustrator/designer. I’m a freelancer and i have a strong passion toward arts, and creation drives me. I live and work in Malaysia. Able to work under pressure and get the job done in time. Welcome to my PortFolio.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

RITF contest - Earth Colossus



An Earth Colossus. It's body built from rock, earth, iron, lodestone, diamond and other natural minerals. The magnetic flux that flows within it's body, act as a main energy source and allows it to move freely.

Right Arm - Diamond structured arm
Left Arm - Iron/steel ore, the iron fist is attached to the arm with the magnetic flux, like a flail.


**Lodestone - is a naturally magnetized piece of the mineral magnetite. They are naturally occurring magnets, that attract pieces of iron.

The Colossus Sketch Progress : [link]


Tools : painter x , photoshop cs4

No comments:

Post a Comment