About Me

My photo
Hi im Wen Juinn (26), an illustrator/designer. I’m a freelancer and i have a strong passion toward arts, and creation drives me. I live and work in Malaysia. Able to work under pressure and get the job done in time. Welcome to my PortFolio.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Goldilocks Kill Zombies



The forest no longer safe, there are zombies crawling around. Goldie and the bears fight for their survival in the apocalypse age.


***This piece will be sell in Comic Fiesta 2011 as a print :)


If you're a fellow Malaysian, Come and visit us at Comic Fiesta (17-18 Dec @ Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre).
I will be there togethe with ZhilinSheryn, and Timothy selling postcards, badges, and prints!


Our booth name is "Doodlebug" and we hope to see ya'll there!


Have a great holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment