About Me

My photo
Hi im Wen Juinn (26), an illustrator/designer. I’m a freelancer and i have a strong passion toward arts, and creation drives me. I live and work in Malaysia. Able to work under pressure and get the job done in time. Welcome to my PortFolio.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Xenonauts - Screen Art











Hi Guys,


I'm very happy and honored to be part of Xenonauts art team.

What is Xenonauts?
Xenonauts is a strategy game in which you control a multi-national military organisation defending a Cold War-era Earth from alien invasion, using small squads of persistent soldiers to eliminate the extraterrestrials and recover their technology in turn-based ground combat. A detailed strategic layer allows you to co-ordinate the defence of the planet, using your interceptors to shoot down UFOs and researching captured artefacts to learn about your foes and unlock new combat equipment to use on your missions.

I have been working on it for the past 3 years and it's OUT on STEAM Store!!! XD
And thank you Goldhawk Interactive for providing me the opportunity to work on Xenonauts.

Here are some artwork I would like to share with everyone. Hope everyone will enjoy it
**Only for the vehicles, I overpaint it with lighting and texture, the 3D model is done by other artist.


Feel free to go check out the game:
Xenonauts
Steam store
Goldhawk Interactive.com/

----------------------------------------------------

My others site: XD

No comments:

Post a Comment